Sunday 12 September 2010

CHAOS (4)

I never thought I'd say this... I need more chaos! 

I'm beginning to think that daily pictures on a weekly theme is too much. It is stretching my brain, which is what I wanted to do, but I'm struggling coming up with daily images. 

Maybe it's just this theme - maybe there just isn't that much chaos in my life!

I've been trawling back through recent photographs and there are lots of nature, I wondered about the chaos of leaves on the trees, or even leaves on the ground now they are starting to fall! I considered the petals on the flowers and the beds and borders full of wildflowers. I even thought about blades of grass. I pondered the potential chaos of people on the streets and children in the gardens & parks.

I came to the conclusion that chaos doesn't exist in nature. All of the above have a structure or pattern of their own and are not at all chaotic.

So which photo do I use? Maybe some of the above... just for a little natural un-chaos ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment